1. Take care of your teeth. Is your toothbrush old - then buy a new one or a new brush head. Floss. Rinse with Listerene. I personally swish the Listerene and then brush after - going under the hope that the Listerene loosens up the stuff and then it will brush off better.
2. Cook a healthy dinner. Lean protein, well cooked vegetables, a starchy side. If you are tired and feeling bad it can be hard to cook a good dinner but its worth it because you will feel better. A simple easy meal I like to fall back omn is chicken breasts coated in barbecue sauce and baked, steam in the bag green beans, and rice cooked in my rice cooker. Easy, healthy, and tasty.
3. Take a walk. If the weather is nice take a relaxing stroll around your neighborhood. With my particular brand of Crohn's I don't race walk or do any kind of nonsense - I just walk, look around and enjoy the fresh air. My dog loves it too.
4. Get a good night's sleep. See, I told it this was going to be easy!
5. Hug someone. Smile at someone. I find that if I smile, I feel happier. I like to be around people who smile, and I think therefore that if I smile I will be a more pleasant person to be around. Hugging your loved ones is a big endorphin rush and releives stress. If you have a honey or a good friend - give them a hug. Life is tough sometimes and we really need to be nice to one another and enjoy other people. Kids are the best to hug! Pupppies and kitties are are great to hug and snuggle and they always love you no matter what. Well, maybe not the cats. They love you if THEY feel like it. :-)